The ‘battle of bulge’ is the toughest of all battles. Most women lose their perfect figure after child birth and men develop pot bellies when they hit their forties. Initially when waist lines begin to expand we don’t even get to realize it. By the time realization sets it maybe just too late and anything that is done requires that extra effort. ‘The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends’.
It definitely does not make any sense to starve yourself because you generally end up in binging later. Food is like sex: when you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look good. ~ Beth McCollister
If you continue to starve yourself for too long you will surely fall ill since you are depriving your body of several essential nutrients.
In order to keep fat at bay one needs to make few essential changes in one’s lifestyle. Here are the top five tips for your battle against that Extra Fat that you wish to shed:
a. Increase your
b. Spend sometime daily for Exercise
c. Keep Yourself Well Hydrated
d. Get that Beauty Sleep & Eat Intelligently
e. In the end keep yourself well-motivated to succeed
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Lachmi Deb Roy. (2018, July 04). Battle of the Bulge - Top Five Tips to Fight That Extra Flab. Medindia. Retrieved on Dec 04, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/battle-of-the-bulge-top-five-tips.htm.
Lachmi Deb Roy. "Battle of the Bulge - Top Five Tips to Fight That Extra Flab". Medindia. Dec 04, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/battle-of-the-bulge-top-five-tips.htm>.
Lachmi Deb Roy. "Battle of the Bulge - Top Five Tips to Fight That Extra Flab". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/battle-of-the-bulge-top-five-tips.htm. (accessed Dec 04, 2022).
Lachmi Deb Roy. 2021. Battle of the Bulge - Top Five Tips to Fight That Extra Flab. Medindia, viewed Dec 04, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/battle-of-the-bulge-top-five-tips.htm.
Latest Publications and Research on Battle of the Bulge
- A rare cause of upper gastrointestinal bleed: Bulge in lower esophagus is the clue. - Published by PubMed
- Surgical Management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse in Ethiopian Women: What Is the Preferred Approach? - Published by PubMed
- Two cases of Hemosuccus pancreaticus after stereotactic radiotherapy to the pancreas: A case study. - Published by PubMed
- Optimal timing of extracranial-intracranial bypass with microsurgical trapping for ruptured blister aneurysms of the internal carotid artery. - Published by PubMed
- Binding interface and impact on protease cleavage for an RNA aptamer to HIV-1 reverse transcriptase. - Published by PubMed
Request an Appointment with a Doctor (Nutrition Expert)
1 year experience
Online mode, Porur, Chennai
5 years experience
Nutrify your Gut, Thakur Village, Mumbai
2 years experience
Aarogyam Fitness, Kadugodi,Whitefield, Bengaluru Urban
12 years experience
Health and Nutrify clinic, Serlingampally, Hyderabad