United India Insurance offers insurance policy for senior citizens that allows a maximum of 3 lakhs. Insured person can avail a Daily Cash Allowance and Additional Premium Allowance per day during hospitalization. Please go through to know more about the allowances, scope of cover and other benefits.
- Entry Age: 61 years to 80 years and taking a Mediclaim Policy for the first time.
- Sum Insured: Rs.50,000/- to Rs 3,00,000/-.
- A family discount of 5% of the total premium will be allowed comprising the insured and any one or more of the following:
- Dependent children (i.e. legitimate or legally adopted children)
- The Policy will pay to the insured person a Daily Cash Allowance as given below from the third day onwards for the period of hospitalization in connection with admitted claims subject to a maximum stated below on payment of additional premium as under:
Additional Premium Allowance per day Subject to maximum of Rs.150/-, Rs.250/-, Rs.2,500/- per policy period Rs.300/-, Rs.500/-, Rs.5,000/- per policy period.
Note: Please refer to the policy documents for the complete Insurance Policy subject to the insurance Company.
ReferenceDisclaimer: This information is extracted from the company’s official website to provide information to the general public. The information is likely to change based on the concerned insurance companies’ discretion. Alterations, deletions and/or additions to the existing policy products, coverage and their premiums may be enhanced or reduced. These figures are only guidelines. We recommend the individual to visit the official website of the insurance company for more details and updated matters.
Latest Publications and Research on United India Insurance Company - Senior Citizen Health insuranceDo Larger Health Insurance Subsidies Benefit Patients or Producers? Evidence from Medicare Advantage. - Published by PubMed
Advertising and Risk Selection in Health Insurance Markets. - Published by PubMed
Risk of retinal artery occlusion in patients with diabetes mellitus: A retrospective large-scale cohort study. - Published by PubMed
Inaccuracy of asthma-related self-reported health-care utilization data compared to Medicaid claims. - Published by PubMed
Health Care Sharing Ministries: What Are the Risks to Consumers and Insurance Markets? - Published by PubMed