(Sponsored article from Star Health & Allied Insurance)
Globalization and business expansion have increased the need for traveling between countries. People who travel also hold positions of high responsibility at their organizations. While all risks cannot be avoided, STAR Health protects corporate executives during their travel by covering them against most risks arising out of travel so they can focus on the job at hand and accomplish their objectives.
- Emergency medical expenses whilst you travel/stay abroad.
- Emergency medical transportation to India.
- Repatriation of mortal remains.
- Any dental emergency expenses following an accident.
- Compensation following accidental injuries.
- Cost of loss of traveler's checked-in baggage.
- Reasonable expenses incurred for obtaining new passport.
- Expenses on emergency purchase of consumables due to any delay in handing over traveller's checked in baggage by the carrier for more than 12 hours.
- Delay in flight.
- Expenses relating to travel and accommodation incurred due to missed departure/connection.
- Hijack distress.
- Any legal liability that may be fastened upon the travelers, if he/she causes any bodily injury or property damage to any third party whilst on an insured trip.
- Any travel expenses incurred in sending a substitute employee following the covered sickness/accidental injuries of the insured employee.
All Corporate Executives residing in India aged between 18 and 70 years traveling abroad on business purposes can take this insurance
Is it necessary to undergo medical tests?
Generally not required. However any proposal with adverse medical history, irrespective of the age should be accompanied by an ECG, Fasting and Postprandial Blood Sugar, Urine Strip Test and Cholesterol Profile reports duly certified by a cardiologist.
Plan and Trip options
The insurance is available for Travel worldwide including USA and CANADA, for sum insured limits of USD 1,00,000, USD 2,50,000 and USD 5,00,000.
How to buy this insurance?
Please download the form from medindia.com and send the filled in forms to
A-113, Anna nagar, Chennai-600102,Tamilnadu , India
Ph: 91-44-26263378,Fax: 91-44-26263477
Disclaimer: This information is extracted from the company’s official website to provide information to the general public. The information is likely to change based on the concerned insurance companies’ discretion. Alterations, deletions and/or additions to the existing policy products, coverage and their premiums may be enhanced or reduced. These figures are only guidelines. We recommend the individual to visit the official website of the insurance company for more details and updated matters.
Latest Publications and Research on Star Health and Allied Insurance
- Survey of Customers Requesting Medical Information: Preferences and Information Needs of Patients and Health Care Professionals to Support Treatment Decisions. - Published by PubMed
- Patterns of Health Care Utilization and Medication Adherence Among Youth with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus During Transfer from Pediatric to Adult Care. - Published by PubMed
- Is obesity a risk factor for readmission after acute myocardial infarction? - Published by PubMed
- Bidirectional association between alopecia areata and major depressive disorder among probands and unaffected siblings: A nationwide population-based study. - Published by PubMed
- Containing or shifting? Health expenditure decomposition for the aging Dutch population after a major reform. - Published by PubMed
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Hannah Punitha. (2020, July 30). Star Health and Allied Insurance - Travel Corporate. Medindia. Retrieved on Jun 28, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/insurance/star-health-travel-insurance-plans-corporate.htm.
Hannah Punitha. "Star Health and Allied Insurance - Travel Corporate". Medindia. Jun 28, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/insurance/star-health-travel-insurance-plans-corporate.htm>.
Hannah Punitha. "Star Health and Allied Insurance - Travel Corporate". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/insurance/star-health-travel-insurance-plans-corporate.htm. (accessed Jun 28, 2022).
Hannah Punitha. 2021. Star Health and Allied Insurance - Travel Corporate. Medindia, viewed Jun 28, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/insurance/star-health-travel-insurance-plans-corporate.htm.