Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited has been at the forefront of providing innovative
Royal Sundaram presents the golden heritage and reliability of Sundaram Finance (AAA), one of the most respected non-banking financial institution in
Sundaram Finance, a Triple A rated Non-Banking Finance Company, is one of the most respected financial services companies in India. The Sundaram Finance group’s operations span Vehicle finance, Home mortgages, Asset management, General Insurance, Business process outsourcing, IT solutions and distribution of financial products. Sundaram Finance has a network of over 320 branches across India with over 2,500 employees.
With an almost 300 year heritage, RSA is one of the world’s leading multinational quoted insurance groups. It has the capability to write business in over 130 countries and with major operations in the UK, Scandinavia, Canada, Ireland, Asia and the Middle East and Latin America. Focusing on general insurance, it has around 22,000 employees and, in 2007, its net written premiums were £5.8bn.
Disclaimer: This information is extracted from the company’s official website to provide information to the general public. The information is likely to change based on the concerned insurance companies’ discretion. Alterations, deletions and/or additions to the existing policy products, coverage and their premiums may be enhanced or reduced. These figures are only guidelines. We recommend the individual to visit the official website of the insurance company for more details and updations.
Latest Publications and Research on Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company Limited
- Survey of Customers Requesting Medical Information: Preferences and Information Needs of Patients and Health Care Professionals to Support Treatment Decisions. - Published by PubMed
- Patterns of Health Care Utilization and Medication Adherence Among Youth with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus During Transfer from Pediatric to Adult Care. - Published by PubMed
- Is obesity a risk factor for readmission after acute myocardial infarction? - Published by PubMed
- Bidirectional association between alopecia areata and major depressive disorder among probands and unaffected siblings: A nationwide population-based study. - Published by PubMed
- Containing or shifting? Health expenditure decomposition for the aging Dutch population after a major reform. - Published by PubMed