Necessity of Insurance and the Amount of Cover to be Availed
Necessity of Insurance Cover
Insurance is perpetually a hot topic subjected to debates and discussions amongst both the financial circles and amongst the general public.
Failure to have sufficient health
If purchasing of both - Non-Life (General) and Life insurance is approached in a proper perspective, it can be beneficial not only for the concerned individual, but for his/her entire family including family dependants. There are many instances when most individuals do not want to think or discuss about insurance or think about availing an insurance cover only after they have had a brush with death or a life-threatening condition or faced with uncertainties in life or unsecured life or when insurance professional broaches upon the subject. Sometimes the individualís wait until it is too late to tackle life related critical matters effectively and judiciously. As a result, the benefits of insurance cannot be enjoyed by the individual to its fullest extent. Subsequently, this leads to financial stress, unexpected financial drain and an uncertain future accompanied with pall of gloom and darkness.
Amount of Insurance Cover to be availed
For majority of the individuals with dependents and many availing the debt loan in order to satisfy their materialistic requirements, the reason behind purchasing insurance cover is that their dependents can maintain their lifestyle and lead a partially secured life free-from-stress in the event of unexpected life-events or death of the bread-winner in the family. In brief, most of the individuals or policyholders look to maintain a standard of living and financial security for their dependents in the event of unexpected events in an individualís life. This explanation answers an individualís requirements regarding his/her needs for purchasing an appropriate, customized policy cover and directly leads to the answer as to the amount of insurance products and services needed by the concerned individual. As a thumb rule, while availing insurance coverage for an individual, it should be about 10 to 15 times of an individualís income.
- How Insurance Agents and Brokers Make Money - (http://businessinsure.about.com/od/agentsandbrokers/a/agentnbroker.htm)
- Term Life Insurance Quotes Give You Details About the Policy - (http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Delnaz_Thompson)
- The Roles and Responsibilities of a Life Insurance Agent - (http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Roles-and-Responsibilities-of-a-Life-Insurance-9. Agent&id=3514459)
- Roles and Responsibilities: A Delicate Balance - (http://www.irmi.com/expert/articles/2002/neuschaefer04.aspx)
Latest Publications and Research on Insurance Agent - Your Friend and Your Guide
- The Montreal Cognitive Test Intervention: The Relationship Between Cognitive-Impaired Patients and Readmissions. - Published by PubMed
- Knowledge, attitude and antibiotic prescribing patterns of medical doctors providing free healthcare in the outpatient departments of public hospitals in Sierra Leone: a national cross-sectional study. - Published by PubMed
- Integrated Care: Provider referrer perceptions of occupational therapy services for homeless adults in an integrated primary care setting. - Published by PubMed
- Containing or shifting? Health expenditure decomposition for the aging Dutch population after a major reform. - Published by PubMed
- No effects of pilot performance-based intervention implementation and withdrawal on the coverage of maternal and child health services in the Koulikoro region, Mali: an interrupted time series analysis. - Published by PubMed