About Bharti AXA
Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises, a leading Indian business group and AXA, a world leader in financial protection. The joint venture company has a 74% stake from Bharti and 26% stake of the AXA Group. The organization commenced national operations in August 2008 and currently has 59 branch offices across the country.
It is the first organization in the general insurance industry to receive dual certifications of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005 within the first year of operations in 2009 and subsequently the certification has been renewed in 2012 for further 3 years.
Bharti AXA offers health insurance with a range of benefits to take care of you and your family's health care needs. The comprehensive health insurance plans are flexible, affordable are available in 3 plans - Rs. 2 lakhs, Rs. 3 lakhs and Rs. 5 lakhs - to suit your needs and budget.
Bharti AXA offers innovative plans on Rs.3 lakhs and Rs.5 lakhs sum insured with double the sum insured in case of a critical illnesses and lump sum compensation to aid you with hospitalization expenses.
- Bharti AXA General Insurance - www.bharti-axagi.co.in
Disclaimer: This information is extracted from the company’s official website to provide information to the general public. The information is likely to change based on the concerned insurance companies’ discretion. Alterations, deletions and/or additions to the existing policy products, coverage and their premiums may be enhanced or reduced. These figures are only guidelines. We recommend the individual to visit the official website of the insurance company for more details and updated matters.
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Sushma Rao. (2015, May 16). Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans. Medindia. Retrieved on Feb 01, 2023 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/insurance/bharti-axa-general-insurance.htm.
Sushma Rao. "Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans". Medindia. Feb 01, 2023. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/insurance/bharti-axa-general-insurance.htm>.
Sushma Rao. "Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/insurance/bharti-axa-general-insurance.htm. (accessed Feb 01, 2023).
Sushma Rao. 2021. Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans. Medindia, viewed Feb 01, 2023, https://www.medindia.net/patients/insurance/bharti-axa-general-insurance.htm.
Latest Publications and Research on Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd
- Survey of Customers Requesting Medical Information: Preferences and Information Needs of Patients and Health Care Professionals to Support Treatment Decisions. - Published by PubMed
- Patterns of Health Care Utilization and Medication Adherence Among Youth with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus During Transfer from Pediatric to Adult Care. - Published by PubMed
- Is obesity a risk factor for readmission after acute myocardial infarction? - Published by PubMed
- Bidirectional association between alopecia areata and major depressive disorder among probands and unaffected siblings: A nationwide population-based study. - Published by PubMed
- Containing or shifting? Health expenditure decomposition for the aging Dutch population after a major reform. - Published by PubMed
Do you wish to consult an Epidemiologist for your problem? Ask your question
20 years experience
K.b.bhabha Hospital,Kurla-West,Mumbai-400070, Kalyan West, Kalyan
15 years experience
16 years experience
6 years experience