Critical Illness Insurance
Protect your family and your lifestyle against consequences of critical illnesses. From this plan you will receive the lump sum compensation amount if you are diagnosed with any of the 20 critical illnesses covered. Upon diagnosis and a survival period of 30 days, a lump sum compensation is paid to you that is equivalent to the sum insured of your plan - Rs. 2 lakhs, Rs. 3 lakhs or Rs. 5 lakhs. You can use this money as you wish, to cover your medical bills or maintain your family.
Easy and Simple
- No medical checkup up to 45 years
- Lifetime renewal
- Tax benefit under section 80 (D)
- 24x7 claim assistance and easy claim settlement process
- 5% renewal discount every year maximum up to 25% on a progressive scale
20 major Critical Illness covered by Bharti AXA are:
- First Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Coronary Artery bypass surgery
- Heart valve surgery
- Surgery to Aorta
- Kidney Failure
- Aplastic Anemia
- End Stage Lung Disease
- End Stage Liver Failure
- Major Burns
- Major Organ/Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Fulminant Hepatitis
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Terminal Illness
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Hospitalization expenses for treatment taken for disease or illness within 60 days of inception of the policy. This clause is not applicable on subsequent renewals.
- Any pre-existing conditions/ diseases/ injuries at the inception of the policy cover.
- Treatment received overseas
- Medical treatment required following any criminal act of the insured
- Cataract, laser surgery
- Routine medical, eye and ear examinations, cost of spectacles
- Dental treatment
- Myomectomy, Hysterectomy unless because of malignancy
- Dilation and curettage
- Hernia, Hydrocele, fistula in anus, sinusitis, hemorrhoids/piles
- Joint replacement, unless due to accident
- All types of skin and all internal tumors / cysts / nodules / polyps of any kind, including breast lumps, unless malignant
- Dialysis required for chronic renal failure
- Gastric and duodenal erosions & ulcers
- Circumcision, sex change or treatment
- Birth control procedures, hormone replacement therapy, caesarean section, fertility or conception operation
- Treatment traceable to pregnancy or childbirth
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) and related diseases/illness related to HIV
- Treatment following use of drug or liquor or intentional self injury
- Bharti AXA General Insurance - www.bharti-axagi.co.in
Disclaimer: This information is extracted from the company’s official website to provide information to the general public. The information is likely to change based on the concerned insurance companies’ discretion. Alterations, deletions and/or additions to the existing policy products, coverage and their premiums may be enhanced or reduced. These figures are only guidelines. We recommend the individual to visit the official website of the insurance company for more details and updated matters.
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Sushma Rao. (2015, May 16). Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd - Critical Illness Insurance. Medindia. Retrieved on May 25, 2022 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/insurance/bharti-axa-general-insurance-smart-health-critical.htm.
Sushma Rao. "Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd - Critical Illness Insurance". Medindia. May 25, 2022. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/insurance/bharti-axa-general-insurance-smart-health-critical.htm>.
Sushma Rao. "Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd - Critical Illness Insurance". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/insurance/bharti-axa-general-insurance-smart-health-critical.htm. (accessed May 25, 2022).
Sushma Rao. 2021. Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd - Critical Illness Insurance. Medindia, viewed May 25, 2022, https://www.medindia.net/patients/insurance/bharti-axa-general-insurance-smart-health-critical.htm.
Do you wish to consult an Epidemiologist for your problem? Ask your question
20 years experience
K.b.bhabha Hospital,Kurla-West,Mumbai-400070, Kalyan West