Wellness Centres & CGHS Dispensaries/Hospitals
The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) and Medical Officers who are in-charge of the dispensaries or hospitals are solely responsible for proper and smooth working of dispensary or hospital as well as to ensure observance of orders that may be issued by the competent authority of CGHS from time to time.
Working hours of the Wellness Centre/polyclinic:
- 7.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. on all working days (except Sunday and Public Holiday)
- Additional and Limited Emergency Services (in Functional Dispensaries only) - 1.30 P.M.-7.30 A.M next day
- On Sundays and Public holidays the service continues from 7.30 A.M to 7.30 A.M next day.
Registration Timings: The registration is stopped 15 minutes prior to the scheduled closing time of the dispensary. However, no patient who is seriously ill is sent back unattended in the dispensary.
All CMOs (Chief Medical Officers) who are in-charge of Wellness Centres are CPIOs (Central Public Information Officers).
- National Portal of India - (india.gov.in/citizen/health/cghs.php)
- CGHS - Kolkata - (cghskolkata.nic.in)
- CGHS - Mumbai - (http://cghsmumbai.gov.in/)