Preventing the spread of HIV requires a comprehensive strategy that includes effective, sustained health education and health promotion programs.
The goal of these programs is to reduce the risk of individuals becoming infected with HIV or, if already infected, infecting others.
Latest Publications and Research on AIDS/HIV - Health Education
- Comparative analysis of two HIV-1 multiepitope polypeptides for stimulation of immune responses in BALB/c mice. - Published by PubMed
- [Where are the women in HIV/AIDS prevention campaigns in Spain? The importance of the gender perspective and affective-sexual diversity]. - Published by PubMed
- The impact of bone marrow stromal antigen-2 (BST2) gene variants on HIV-1 control in black South African individuals. - Published by PubMed
- Integration of computational and experimental approaches to elucidate mechanisms of first-pass lymphatic drug sequestration and long-acting pharmacokinetics of the injectable triple-HIV drug combination TLC-ART 101. - Published by PubMed
- Falling Through the Cracks: Risk Factors for Becoming Lost to HIV Care After Incarceration in a Southern Jail. - Published by PubMed