About Careers MedBlog Contact us
Medindia LOGIN REGISTER
Advertisement

Young Man Uses Cell Phone While Charging, It Explodes in his Face Leaving Jawbone Exposed

by Bidita Debnath on April 16, 2015 at 1:16 AM
Font : A-A+

Young Man Uses Cell Phone While Charging, It Explodes in his Face Leaving Jawbone Exposed

The jawbone of a 12-year-old Chinese boy has been left exposed after a cell phone he was using exploded in his face.

Chung Fang, placed the phone on charge so he could continue to use the phone when the battery started dying. The boy said that he had the phone to his right ear when it suddenly exploded and he started bleeding heavily.

Advertisement

As the boy's parents were at work, he immediately called the ambulance and was taken to the hospital. The father said that he, along with his wife, rushed to the hospital after he was informed of the incident. He added that there was a huge hole in his son's cheek and could see his jawbone.

Investigator Jian Shen believes that the battery was defective and there was a short circuit.

Source: ANI
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Recommended Reading

This site uses cookies to deliver our services.By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Use  Ok, Got it. Close
×

Young Man Uses Cell Phone While Charging, It Explodes in his Face Leaving Jawbone Exposed Personalised Printable Document (PDF)

Please complete this form and we'll send you a personalised information that is requested

You may use this for your own reference or forward it to your friends.

Please use the information prudently. If you are not a medical doctor please remember to consult your healthcare provider as this information is not a substitute for professional advice.

Name *

Email Address *

Country *

Areas of Interests