While 65 affected people were admitted to Ratlam district hospital, the rest were discharged after first aid, a hospital spokesman said.
Earlier, 35 people had fallen ill after eating at a marriage feast.
While many of those admitted to hospital are gastroenteritis patients, the possibility of botulism infection - a rare but serious digestive disorder - afflicting them cannot be ruled out, Ratlam district chief medical officer K.C. Pathak said.
Police have registered a case. Food samples have been taken for tests.