There are several myths associated with the art of tattooing. Vikas and Mickey Malani, Co-founders of Bodycanvas Tattoos, bust some of these myths for us:
* Can't donate blood: It's only the first three months that you cannot donate blood. After that you can donate blood.
* Tattoo cannot be removed: Tattoo can be removed through a laser treatment leaving no scars behind.
‘There are several myths associated with the art of tattooing, and Vikas and Mickey Malani, Co-founders of Bodycanvas Tattoos, have bust some of these for us.’
* Tattoo will fade when you get old: Tattoo needs maintenance. You need to moisturize your tattoo at least once in a day.
* Skin allergy and blood poisoning: People have a mindset that getting a tattoo can lead to skin allergies. With the right artist and hygiene factor, it doesn't come up as a problem.
* People who are below 18 years cannot get a tattoo: You can surely get a tattoo even if you are not 18. Getting a tattoo will not have any health hazards if you are not 18.