by Kathy Jones on  July 15, 2013 at 11:50 PM Lifestyle News
 Snake Bites Manís Penis in the Toilet
A 35-year old man in northern Israel had to be rushed to a hospital after a snake bit him on his penis when he went to relieve himself in the toilet.

The man told the emergency workers that he felt a strong burning sensation in his penis and saw a small snake. He was rushed to the Rambam Medical Center in Haifa where an examination revealed that the snake was not poisonous and the man suffered only minor injuries from the bite and recovered after taking medical treatment.

"There will undoubtedly be bite marks on the area in question. The snake was not poisonous. The man is currently under observation pending additional test results and as soon as we get the results, he will be able to go home", the hospital authorities said.



Source: Medindia

Most Popular on Medindia