Our teeth are the best assets that often help massively in making a first impression. A bright smile goes a long way in healing divisions and in making new friends.
With this in mind, it is important to take care of teeth so as to prevent decay. Some simple measures can go a long way in keeping teeth healthy.
• Use fluoride toothpaste to brush your teeth at least twice a day
• Shun smoking and tobacco
• Do not drink fizzy drinks regularly; they can erode your teeth
• Floss your teeth once daily
• Rinse your mouth after each meal
• Visit your dentists once in six months even if you do not have any problem
Dietary adjustments will also help keep teeth problem-free. Avoiding sweets that stick to the teeth and taking them along with a complete meal will help keep teeth healthy. Eating tough foods increases saliva secretion and will also help keep teeth clean.