In a major commitment, Australian Transport Minister Warren Truss has vowed to continue search for missing flight MH370.
The comments from Truss came after a meeting with his counterparts from Malaysia and China, though he admitted there was no telling how long it would take.
Meanwhile, Australia and other countries involved in the search for missing flight MH370 were confident that they were hunting in the right area.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Truss said that to find and acquire the equipment for the next phase would likely take four to six weeks.
He added that the countries have no idea when it's likely to be found.
Truss said that international experts would meet in Canberra on Wednesday to sift through the information gathered so far in a bid to define the new search area and make sure nothing has been missed, the report added.