by Savitha C Muppala on  January 20, 2012 at 4:38 PM Mental Health News
 Overdose of Pills Purchased Online Caused the Death of a Teen Student
18 year-old student, Nathan Lightfoot, from Alleyne's High School, died last year due to drug overdose.

Nathan was a good student. To cope with the stress of ensuing A-level exams, he had bought some pills over the internet which proved to be his undoing.


An overdose of, antihistamine tablets claimed his life on June 8th last year. Medicines for fever and allergies can turn poisonous when taken in high doses.

Five months before this occurrence, Nathan was diagnosed with depression and anxiety.

Detectives investigating this case were unable to comment on the number of pills consumed by the victim. They could also not find out exactly when he might have consumed those pills.

The company which supplied these medicines over the net could not be traced. 

  

 



Source: Medindia

Most Popular on Medindia