by Sheela Philomena on  April 12, 2015 at 1:44 PM Indian Health News
Minor Fire Breaks Out At All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Due To Short Circuit
Sources reveal that a minor fire broke out on the fourth floor of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi due to short circuit. According to reports, the cause of the fire has been ascertained as a short circuit.

Five fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the blaze is now under control.


Further details are awaited.

Source: ANI

Most Popular on Medindia