Lipstick the most important part of the makeup that instantly transforms the look, was found to have some skin benefits.
Bhavya Chawla, Chief Stylist, Voonik and Vishal Mudgal, Make-up Expert, VLCC shares some benefits of Lipsticks:
- A lot of lipsticks that have sun protection ingredients protect your lips from the harmful UV rays.
‘Women who wear lipstick feel more confident and powerful. As a matter of fact, they are usually perceived by others as being more attractive, and in control.’
- Lipstick provides hydration as it has ingredients like Aloe Vera and/or vitamin E.
- Lipstick defines your lips and brightens your smile, provided you choose the right shade.
- Wearing a lipstick can complete your look, whether it is about looking more credible at a professional setting or more sexy for a date night.
- Lipstick is also a mood enhancer, which lifts our spirits during tough times. It instantly makes us feel empowered.
- Lipsticks speak a lot about ones personality. While most of us (I am sure you all would agree) will have dozens of lip colors, there will be 3-4 pet colors most used and easily worn almost everywhere.
- Lipstick if chosen correctly can enhance your complexion. First, it is important to understand your skin undertone, whether it's cool or warm or neutral.