by VR Sreeraman on  November 24, 2008 at 12:41 PM General Health News
 Indian Curry Proved Lethal For British Man!
A Brit man lost his life after eating a mouthful of curry as he sat down to watch The X Factor.

The dish triggered an allergic reaction, which proved lethal for the man.

Angus Myers, from Carville, County Durham suffered a suspected allergic reaction to a chicken tikka masala.

He said: "That's got nuts in", before collapsing in front of his wife and his 11-year-old son.

His wife, Marie tried to revive him and was rushed to the hospital, but he could not be saved, reports the Scotsman.

She said that her husband suffered from nut allergy, but his most severe reaction previously had been to feel sick for a couple of hours.

Maria said her husband had asked staff at the Indian takeaway restaurant whether the curry contained nuts and was told that it did not.

Source: ANI

Most Popular on Medindia