The effects of these seven espressos were so severe that Jasmine's actions left customers bewildered.
She apparently started laughing and crying for no reason while serving."My nerves were all over the place. I was crying in front of the customers and had tears streaming down my face," The Sun quoted Jasmine, as saying.
Sensing that there was something wrong, Jasmine's father, Gary sent her home, and hours later, the medical symptoms started showing.
Jasmine woke with numb lips, drenched in sweat, hyperventilating and having heart palpitations.
Her cousin called an ambulance and Jasmine was taken to a local hospital in Durham where doctors confirmed she had overdosed on caffeine.
Admitting her mistake of not realising the consequences of drinking double measures, Jasmine warned others to take coffee in moderation.
"I overdid it big time. I didn't realise that could happen so I hope others can learn from my mistake," she said.