by Savitha C Muppala on  February 1, 2012 at 10:40 AM Alcohol & Drug Abuse News
 Beware of Counterfeit Liquor
A university student's experience with a cheap bottle of vodka should be a warning for others to avoid consuming cheap liquor.

21-year-old student, Lauren Platts, purchased an inexpensive bottle of vodka. She felt extremely uneasy after consuming some of the vodka.

She was unable to get out of bed for two days and she felt her eyesight deteriorating gradually. Even though it is two months after the incident, she is still battling problems with her sight.

"I've been sent home from work because of the vision problems. It's really scary. I think I might have it for good, but I'm just grateful to be alive or not completely blind," she said.



Source: Medindia

Most Popular on Medindia