Video sharing website YouTube has released the list of its 10 most viewed videos.
The site marked its fifth birthday by announcing that viewers now watch more than two billion videos a day from the video-sharing site.
"That's nearly double the prime-time audience of all three major US television networks combined," News.com.au quoted a YouTube team member as saying in a blog.
As of May 18, 2010, the 10 most viewed videos were:
1. Charlie bit my finger - again (169 million views)
2. Evolution of Dance (139 million views)
3. Miley Cyrus 7 Things music video (112 million views)
4. Laughing baby Hahaha (110 million views)
5. Achmed the dead terrorist (108 million views)
6. Pitbull - I know you want me (108 million views)
7. Lo que tu queiras oir (100 million views)
8. Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA (97 million views)
9. Susan Boyle (89 million views)
10. Timbaland - Apologise (81 million views)