The new term coined for ruining your life by sending text messages is here and it is called "Messting".
Golfer Tiger Woods is the latest entrant to the club of 'Messting.'
His extra-marital affairs with a number of women were exposed through the messages he had sent to his mistresses.
So, to avoid falling from grace, a list of five things to think about before hitting send has been advised, reports CBS News.
1. Love is temporary, text messages last forever
2. How will I feel if this message is printed on the cover of a newspaper?
3. What will happen if this message gets forwarded to 100 people?
4. There is no such thing as a confidential communication (every body tells at least one person)
5. Will the naked photo of myself I'm about to send hurt my ability to get a job?