is a growing social concern. It is defined as a disorder associated with the compulsive use of the Internet that the victim fails to control.
The diagnostic criteria for Internet addiction include:
- Being preoccupied with the internet
- Need to use the Internet for longer periods
- Unsuccessful attempts at controlling Internet use
- Changes in mood when attempting to stop Internet usage
- Relationship failures due to Internet usage
- Lying about Internet usage
- Using the Internet as an escape from worries or problems.
This Quiz has 15 questions.
1. How many people in the world are addicted to Internet?1/15