1. At birth we have over 300 bones. As we grow up, some of these bones fuse together as a result an adult has only 206 bones.
2. The Human hand has 27 bones.
3. The Femur, or thigh bone is the longest bone in our body and is about a quarter of our height.
4. The human body has 230 movable and semi- movable joints.
5. The Human skull is made up of 29 different bones
6. The strongest muscles of the human body are masseters, these are present on either side of the mouth and help with chewing and grinding food in our mouth.
7. The Thighbone is so strong that it withstands the axial load of about 1600-1800 kilos.
8. Most of the bones in the human body constitutes about ¾ of water.
9. The whole leg consists of 31 bones.
10.Almost every seven years, the human body replaces the equivalent of an entirely new skeleton.
11. Laughing and coughing creates more pressure on the spine than walking or standing.
12. The shoulder blade is connected to the body by means of 15 different muscles and it is not attached to a single bone.
13. An average of 17 muscles contracts for a smile.
14. The human body consists of over 600 muscles.
15. The middle part of the back is the least sensitive part of our body.
16. The Tongue is the most versatile muscle in the human body.
17. The longest muscle in the human body is the sartorius, which is present in the hip region and it is commonly known as "Tailor's muscle".
18. The smallest muscle in the human body is the stapedius, which is present deep inside the ear.
19. The muscles of our body constitute 40% of our body weight.
20. Our muscles often work in pairs so that they can pull in different or opposite directions.
21. An average person laughs about 15 times a day.