BUDGET AND ACCOUNT HEADS
[(See Rule 17(3)]
Heads of Accounts (Expenditure)
3. Travel Expenses.
4. Office Expenses.
(c) Office Machines/Equipment
(e) Hot and cold weather charges
(g) Electricity and Water charges
(j) Staff car and other vehicles
(k) Other items.
5. Fee and Honoraria.
6. Payment for professional and special services.
7. Rents, Rates and Taxes/Royalty.
9. Advertising Sales and Publicity Expenses.
10. Grants in aid/Contributions/Subsidies.
11. Hospitality Expenses/Sumptuary Allowances etc.
13. Write off/Losses.
15. Expcnses in connection with the settling up and maintenance or the Board Laboratory.
16. Other charges (A residuary head, this will also include rewards and prizes).
Heads of Account (Receipts)
1. Payments by Central Government.
3. Fines and other receipts.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Acanthosis nigricans is a skin condition in which discoloration and hyperpigmentation of the skin ...
Gastrointestinal bleeding refers to hemorrhage that occurs from one or more portions of the ...
Simple, quick, and easy methods can be included in your diet or exercise routine, which can help ...View All