Chapter V : Employment
Computation of vacancies. - For the purpose of computation of vacancies for persons with disabilities in Group A,B,C and D posts, the manner of computation of vacancies shall be such as may be determined by the Government by instructions or orders in this regard.
Notification of Vacancies to the Special Employment Exchanges-
(i) The following vacancies shall be notified to the Special Employment Exchanges, namely:
1. Vacancies in posts of a technical and scientific nature carrying a basic Pay of Rs. 1400/- or more per month occurring in establishments in respect of which the Central Government is the appropriate Government under the Act, and
2. Vacancies which an employer may desire to be circulated to the Special Employment Exchanges outside the State or Union Territory in which the establishment is situated, shall be notified to such Special Employment Exchanges as may be specified by the Central Government by notification in the Official Gazette, in this behalf. A copy of the notification of vacancies shall be sent to the concerned Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Handicapped.
(ii) Vacancies other than those specified in sub-rule (1) shallbe notified to the local Special Employment Exchange concerned. A copy of the notification of vacancies shall also be sent to the concerned Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Handicapped.
Form and manner of notification of vacancies: The vacancies shall be notified in writing to the concerned special employment exchange, and the following particulars shall be furnished in respect of each type of vacancy, namely:
1. Name and address of the employer;
10. Time limit for the notification of vacancies:
2. Vacancies, required to be notified to the Special Employment Exchange notified under sub-rule (1) of rule 37 shall be notified at least three weeks before the date on which applicants will be interviewed or tested where interviews or tests are held, or the date on which vacancies are intended to be filled, if no interviews or tests are held.
3. An employer shall furnish to the concerned Special Employment Exchange, the results of selection within fifteen days from the date of selection.
11. Submission of Returns -
12. Form in which record to be kept by an employer. - An employer shall maintain the record of employees with disabilities in Form DPER III, as may be amended from time to time.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Sleep disorders are collectively known as ''Somnipathy.'' There are over 70 different medically ...
Unintended pregnancies are very common these days, and so one in about four pregnant women go for ...
Dizziness is a feeling of being faint or unsteady whereas Vertigo is a feeling that you or your ...View All