REPORT OF INSECTICIDE ANALYST
1. Name of the insecticide inspector from whom received:
2. Serial No. and date of Insecticide Inspector's Memorandum:
3. Number of sample:
4. Date of receipt:
5. Name of the insecticide purporting to be contained in the sample:
6. Condition of the sales on the package:
7. Result of test or an analysis with protocols of test applied:
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Blount's disease is a developmental disorder in which the shinbone is affected, resulting in ...
Acanthosis nigricans is a skin condition in which discoloration and hyperpigmentation of the skin ...
Gastrointestinal Bleeding refers to hemorrhage that occurs from one or more portions of the ...View All