FORM - 6
[See rule 11(2) and (4)]
(Format for notification and movement document)
A. INFORMATION TO BE PROVIDED ON NOTIFICATION
1. Reasons for waste export
2. Exporter of the Waste
3. Generator(s) of the waste and site of generations(1)
4. Importer of wastes(1)
5. Intended carrier(s) of the waste or their agents if known(1)
6. Exporting Country's Competent authority(2)
7. Expected countries of transit Competent authority(2)
8. Importing country's Competent authority(2)
9. General or single notification.
10. Projected date(s) of shipment(s) and period of time over which waste is to be exported and proposed itinerary (including point of enty and exit)(4)
11. Means of transport envisaged (road, rail, sea, air, inland waters).
12. Information relating to insurance(4)
13. Designation and physical description of the waste and its composition(5) and information on any special handling requirements including emergency provisions in case of accidents.
14. Type of packaging envisaged (e.g. bylk, drummed, tanker).
15. Estimated quantity in weight/volume(6)
16. Process by which the waste is generated(7)
17. Method of disposal
18. Declaration by generator and exporter that the information is correct.
19. Information transmitted (include in technical desciption of the plant) to the exporter or generator from the importer of the waste upon which the latter has based his assessment that there was no reason to believe that the wastes will not be managed in an environmentally sound manner in accordance with the laws and regulations of the importing country.
B. INFORMATION TO BE PROVIDED ON THE MOVEMENT DOCUMENT :
1. Exporter of the waste (8)
2. Generator(s) of the waste and site of generation(8)
3. Importer of the waste and actual site of disposal(8)
4. Carrier(s) of the waste or his agent(s)
5. Subject of general or single notification.
6. The date the transboundary movement started and date(s) and signature on receipt by each person who ;takes charge of the waste.
7. Means of transport (road, rails, inland, waterway, sea, air) including countries of export, transit and import, also point of entry and exit where these have been designated.
8. General description of the waste.
9. Information on special handling requirements including emergency provision in case of accidents.
10. Type and number of packages.
11. Quantity in weight/volume.
12. Declaration by the exporter that the information is correct.
13. Declaration by the exporter indicating no objection from the competent au;thorities of all State concerned which are Parties.
14. Certificate by importer of receipt at designated disposal facility and indication of method of disposal and of the approximate date of disposal.
1. Full name and address, telephone, telex or telefax numbers and the name, address, telephone, telex or telefax number of the person to be contacted.
2. Full name and address , telephone, telex and telefax number.
3. In the case of general notification covering several shipments, eigher the expected dates of each shipment or, if this is not known the expected frequency of the shipments will be required.
4. Information to be provided on relevant insurance requirements and how they are met by exporter, carrier and importer.
5. The nature and concentration of the most hazardous components, in terms of toxicity and other dangers presented by the waste both in handling and in relation to the proposed disposal method.
6. In the case of a general notification covering several shipments, both the estimated total quantity and estimated quantities for each individual dual shipment will be required.
7. In so far as this is necessary to assess the hazard and determine the appropriateness of the proposed disposal operation.
8. Full name and address, telephone, telex or telefax number and the name address, telephone, telex or telefax number of the person to be contacted in case of emergency.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Sleep disorders are collectively known as ''Somnipathy.'' There are over 70 different medically ...
Unintended pregnancies are very common these days, and so one in about four pregnant women go for ...
Dizziness is a feeling of being faint or unsteady whereas Vertigo is a feeling that you or your ...View All