FORM - 5
(See rule 10)
1. The date and time of the accident :
2. Sequence of events leading to accident :
3. The hazardous waste involvement in accident :
4. The date for assessing the effects of the accident on health or the
5. The emergency measures taken :
6. The steps taken to alleviate the effects of accidents :
7. The steps taken to prevent the recurrence of such an accident :
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Blount's disease is a developmental disorder in which the shinbone is affected, resulting in ...
Acanthosis nigricans is a skin condition in which discoloration and hyperpigmentation of the skin ...
Gastrointestinal Bleeding refers to hemorrhage that occurs from one or more portions of the ...View All