One of Bollywood''s most iconic megastars and India''s very own ''Pad Man'' Akshay Kumar is supporting a nationwide campaign - #18to82. The main intention of the campaign is to create awareness and bridge the gap between the 18% of menstruating women in India who use sanitary napkins, and the remaining 82% commonly who involve in unhygienic practices during their menstruation.
Disclaimer - All information and content on this site are for information and educational purposes only. The information should not be used for either diagnosis or treatment or both for any health related problem or disease. Always seek the advice of a qualified physician for medical diagnosis and treatment. Full Disclaimer