1. Do you wish to seek treatment for your Phobia?
Yes : 22 Undergoing treatment : 3 No : 18 Not sure : 10
2. Did your parent suffer from the same phobia?
Yes : 6 No : 36 Not sure : 11
3. Is this phobia causing any social problems?
No Problem : 21 I anticipate and avoid the situation : 32
4. What symptoms do you experience when you encounter your phobia?
Sweating – y/n : 2 rapid heartbeat y/n : 26 shortness of breath and sweating : y/n : 9 Feel immobile y/n : 7 Nausea y/n : 8
5. List your most common phobia
Spiders (arachnophobia) : 14 Public speaking (glossophobia) : 19 Confined spaces (claustrophobia) : 5 Water (aquaphobia) : 3 Height (acrophobia) : 7
|15 - 25 yrs||44|
|26 - 35 yrs||5|
|36 - 50 yrs||2|
|51 - 60 yrs||1|
|Above 60 yrs||1|
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Pets can give you diseases. Surprised? You may love your pet but beware! Your pets might be ...
Water is essential to balance body fluids, boost brain function, improve digestion, prevent ...
Drug hypersensitivity is an adverse reaction that occurs due to an interaction between a drug and ...View All