NEW YORK, April 3, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- On Thursday, seca will introduce their medical Body Composition Analyzer
(mBCA) which calculates a range of body composition parameters, providing further insight into a patient's health status. By monitoring and tracking progress, a physician can determine when treatment and interventions are resulting in successful outcomes - which is a key indicator of patient success. CoachCare will demo their weight loss technology platform, which increases clinic revenue while improving patient care. Along with their integration with seca, CoachCare will also be showcasing their new video conferencing feature.
The results provided by seca mBCA partnered with CoachCare's custom-branded patient mobile app & physician dashboard provide further insight into patient's weight loss journey, while monitoring all aspects of their program (i.e., body fat percentage, skeletal muscle mass, hydration status, food intake, steps, sleep and more).
Visit CoachCare at OMA in Booth #205 and seca in Booth # 313. Both companies are offering show promotions through April 12th. Fill out the form here to receive more information.
Benefits for clinics, coaches and patients include:
- Patients and coaches can stay more connected and engaged between clinic visits, and patients are more motivated to stay on track due to daily feedback
- Quick, easy to use technology and devices for both medical staff and patients
- Patient quality of care is enhanced through remote monitoring of daily and historical trends
- Patient engagement and accountability improves, while patient retention is strengthened- improving overall revenue for the clinic
- Patients achieve significant positive outcomes
CoachCare platform features:
- Custom-branded platform with patient mobile app to encourage engagement
- Biometric data uploaded to an online physician dashboard 24/7 and available to staff with up-to-the minute alerts on anything out of compliance
- Automated scheduling system saving 40 hours per month per every one hundred patients
- HIPAA-compliant messaging and video conferencing platform for secure communication between patients and staff
- Detailed reporting for management
seca mBCA features:
- Non-invasive analysis in a rapid 17 seconds
- Distinguish between fat mass and fat-free mass
- Assess skeletal muscle mass
- Quantify visceral fat in absolute values
- Evaluate total body water, extracellular water and fluid distribution
- The customized results printout gives patients a clear picture of their overall health status
- Integrated scale with a high weighing capacity of up to 660 lbs