PUNE, India, May 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com adds mHealth Market (Mobile Healthcare) Ecosystem 2018- 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts A key enabler in the digital transformation of the healthcare industry, mobile healthcare - or mHealth - refers to the use of mobile connectivity and associated technologies across the healthcare
Keen to monetize their vast wireless network assets, mobile operators view mHealth as a substantial revenue opportunity - and many are extending beyond providing pure connectivity services, towards end-to-end mHealth Market offerings such as remote patient monitoring.
Browse complete 585 no. of pages report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/1516256-the-mhealth-mobile-healthcare-ecosystem-2018-2030-opportunities-challenges-strategies-forecasts.html
mHealth also offers a wealth of opportunities to the pharmaceutical industry, ranging from accelerated clinical trial innovation and medication adherence monitoring to securing the supply chain and combating counterfeit drugs. In addition, with the increasing prevalence of mobile apps that provide therapeutic impact, the digital therapeutics space is beginning to emerge, which may one day rival mainstream pharmaceuticals in areas such as chronic disease care.
Other stakeholders that are set to benefit from mHealth include but are not limited to connected medical and wearable device OEMs, app developers, Big Data and analytics specialists, cloud computing giants, and even ride-hailing providers such as Uber and Lyft - whose platforms are increasingly being integrated with healthcare IT systems, letting healthcare providers improve their level of care by booking rides for their patients.
Driven by the thriving ecosystem, SNS Telecom & IT estimates that the mHealth market will account for more than $28 Billion in 2018 alone. Despite barriers relating to regulation, patient acceptance and privacy concerns, SNS Telecom & IT estimates further growth at a CAGR of approximately 30% over the next three years.
Order a Copy of Mobile Healthcare Market Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1516256
The "mHealth (Mobile Healthcare) Ecosystem: 2018 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" report presents an in-depth assessment of the mHealth ecosystem including market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, applications, key trends, standardization, regulatory landscape, case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for mHealth investments from 2018 till 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 5 submarkets, 29 use case categories, 5 ecosystem player categories, 6 geographical regions and 34 countries.
List of Companies Mentioned: 270 Vision, 3L Labs, 3M, 4DForce, 4iii Innovations, Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie, Accenture, Ada Health, AdhereTech, Adherium, Adidas, AeroScout, Aerotel Medical Systems, Aetna, Agfa Healthcare, Agfa-Gevaert Group, AiCure, AiRISTA Flow, AirStrip Technologies, Akili Interactive Labs, Alego Health, AliveCor, Allianz, AllScripts Healthcare, Alphabet, Altran Group, Amazon, AMD Global Telemedicine, American Well, Amgen, Amiigo, Anthem, Apollo Hospitals, Appirio, Apple, ARM, ARM Holdings, Asahi Kasei Group, ASICS Corporation, AstraZeneca, AT&T, Athenahealth, Atlas Wearables, Augmendix, AWS (Amazon Web Services),Azalea Health, BabyCenter, Babylon Health, Bayer, Bharti Airtel, Big Health, Bigfoot Biomedical, Biocorp, Biogen, Biosensics, BioTelemetry, Biotricity, BlackBerry, CenTrak, Cerner Corporation, Chetu, Cigna, CirrusMD, Huawei, Human API, i4C Innovations, IBM Corporation, iCarbonX, ICEdot, Ideal Life, IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission), IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), Logitech, London Air Ambulance, Loop Medical, Lumo BodyTech, Lyft, Verklizan, ViiV Healthcare, Vitaphone, Vocera Communications, Vodafone Group, Voluntis, Vuzix, Wakayama Medical University, Wavelet Health, WebMD Health Corporation, WellDoc, Wellograph, Wellpass, Welltok, Whistle Labs, Wipro, Withings, WLSA (Wireless-Life Services Alliance), Xiaomi, Xplore Technologies, Xsensio, Ypsomed, Zephyr Health, Zephyr Technology Corporation, Zinc Software, Zipnosis, Zoll Medical Corporation and more company profiles discussed.
Get Discount on this Research Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1516256 .
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
- The scope and implementation of mHealth across the globe
- mHealth technology
- Market drivers and key benefits of mHealth
- Challenges and inhibitors to the mHealth ecosystem
- mHealth standardization and regulatory initiatives
- mHealth opportunities, use cases and applications
- mHealth deployment case studies
- Value chain analysis of the mHealth ecosystem and the recognition of key players in each segment of the value chain
- mHealth future roadmap: 2018 - 2030
- Key trends in the mHealth ecosystem: cloud-based mHealth services, digital medicine, connected drug delivery, population health management, regulatory developments, and the impact of LTE/5G networks.
- The role of IoT and wearable technology in the mHealth Ecosystem Market
- Profiles and strategies of over 310 leading and emerging mHealth ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for mobile operators, enabling technology providers, mHealth device OEMs, application developers, healthcare service providers and pharmaceutical companies
- In-depth analysis for 5 individual submarkets and their associated mHealth application use cases:
? Pharmaceutical Applications
? Medical Information & Healthcare Management
? Healthcare & Fitness
? Remote Consultation/Diagnostic Services
? IoT, Wearable Technology, Sensor & Monitoring Applications
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2018 till 2030
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following 5 submarkets and their 23 use case categories:
- Safety Data Collection
- Consumer Education
- Medical Education
- Post-Market Monitoring
- Drug Authentication
- Social Media
- Patient Compliance & Retention: Clinical Trials
Inquire before Buying this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=1516256
Information & Healthcare Management
- Electronic Health/Medical Records & Tracking Tools
- Diagnostic Tools & Medical Reference
- Continuing Medical Education
- Awareness Through Alerts
- Logistical & Payment Support
Healthcare & Fitness
- Medical Compliance
- Fitness & Nutrition Apps
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- Prescribable Mobile Apps
Remote Consultation/Diagnostic Services
- Mobile Video Consultations, Collaboration & Surgery
- Non-Video Consultations & Collaboration
- Remote Collaboration in Emergency Situations
IoT, Wearable Technology, Sensor & Monitoring Applications
- Health and Wellness Monitoring
- Disease Surveillance/Remote Monitoring
- Diagnostic Tools
- Technical Logistics
Revenue is also split by ecosystem player:
Ecosystem Player Segmentation
- Mobile Operators & Connectivity Providers
- Mobile & mHealth Device OEMs
- Content & Application Providers
- Healthcare Service Providers
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA
Additional forecasts are provided for the following:
- IoT connections for mHealth applications
- Health and fitness-centric wearable device shipments
- Mobile video calling users
- Annual throughput of mobile network data traffic
- Smartphone, feature phone, tablet, desktop PC and notebook shipments
- Mobile network subscriptions by region
- Cost saving potential of mHealth by region
- Big Data & analytics technology investments in the healthcare sector
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the mHealth opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2021 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which regions and countries will see the highest percentage of growth?
- How is the mHealth value chain structured and how will it evolve overtime?
- What level of cost savings can mHealth facilitate for healthcare service providers in each region?
- What will be the installed base of IoT connections for mHealth applications in 2021?
- How many mHealth-centric wearable devices will be shipped in 2021?
- Are digital therapeutics a threat to the pharmaceutical industry?
- What are the key applications of LTE and 5G networks in the mHealth arena?
- What considerations should be taken into account to devise a successful mHealth strategy for hospitals and other healthcare delivery environments?
- Who are the key ecosystem players and what are their strategies?
- What strategies should mobile operators, enabling technology providers, mHealth device OEMs, healthcare service providers, pharmaceutical companies and application developers adopt to capitalize on the mHealth opportunity?
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Not limited to any one industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.
Contact: Hrishikesh Patwardhan 2nd Floor, Metropole Building, Next to Inox Theatre, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001. Maharashtra, India. +1-888-391-5441 email@example.com Connect with Us: LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/reportsnreports RSS/Feeds: http: //http://www.reportsnreports.com/feed/l-latestreports.xml
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!