NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Complete report $9,600. DataPack (test volumes,sales forecasts, supplier shares) $6,200.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05122001
This comprehensive report contains 424 pages, 37 tables, and is designed
The report explores business and technological trends in the US coagulation testing market; provides estimates of the test volume, as well as sales and market shares of leading competitors; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing instrument and consumable suppliers during the next five years.
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance,Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time, D-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII, Factor IX,Factor Ixa, Factor X (Stuart Factor), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII, Fibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen, Fletcher Factor/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation, Heparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen, Plasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S, Prothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time, Von Willebrand's Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles ofmajor suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive marketsegmentation analysis, including:
- Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories - Physician Offices
- Test volume forecasts for over 40 major proceduresby market segment.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of established and emerging procedures.
- Comparison of automated and semi-automatedanalyzers from Diagnostica Stago, Helena, IL, Siemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developingor marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Product development and business expansion opportunities with significant market appeal.
- "Ideal" product models with tentativeprices and operating characteristics.
- Alternative market penetrationstrategies for instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks. Contains 424 pages and 37 tables
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05122001 About Reportlinker ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place. __________________________ Contact Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-coagulation-market-future-horizons-and-growth-strategies-2021-analyzers-and-reagents-supplier-shares-country-segment-forecasts-competitive-intelligence-opportunities-300558877.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Pets can give you diseases. Surprised? You may love your pet but beware! Your pets might be ...
Water is essential to balance body fluids, boost brain function, improve digestion, prevent ...
Drug hypersensitivity is an adverse reaction that occurs due to an interaction between a drug and ...View All