NEW YORK, Dec. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Read the full report:
The blood sample segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest growth rate during the forecast period
The blood warmer devices market by sample type, is categorized into blood sample and other samples. The blood samples segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The increasing demand for blood and blood products and rising incidence of chronic diseases are the key factors driving the growth of this market.
The hospitals segment is estimated to grow at a rapid rate during the analysis period
By end user, the blood warmer devices market is segmented into hospitals, blood banks & transfusion centers, and tissue banks. The hospitals segment is expected to remain the fastest-growing segment of the global blood warmer devices market during the forecast period. Factors such as the rising number of blood transfusions and growing requirement of blood in surgical treatments are driving the growth of this segment.
Asia Pacific is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the study period
Geographically, the blood warmer devices market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe in 2017, however, Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. Growth in this region can be attributed to the high incidence of road accidents, increasing prevalence of cancer, and growing number of surgical procedures in Asian countries.
The primary interviews conducted for this report can be categorized as follows:
• By Company Type - Tier 1 – 70% and Tier 2 – 30%
• By Designation – C level – 62%, Director level – 21%, Others – 17%
• By Region – North America – 50%, Europe – 20%, Asia– 30%
The key players in the blood warmer devices market include 3M (US), BD (US), The 37Company (Netherlands), Geratherm Medical (Germany), Stryker (US), Sarstedt (Germany), Barkey (Germany), Stihler Electronic (Germany), Belmont instrument (US), Biegler (Austria), and EMIT (US).
The report analyses the blood warmer devices market by sample type, end user, and region. Apart from a comprehensive geographic product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles include the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by prominent market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. Market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output to remain successful in the market.
Key benefits of buying the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the blood warmer devices market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the blood warmer devices market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the blood warmer devices market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various blood warmer devices and services across geographies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the blood warmer devices market
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-blood-warmer-devices-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-2256-million-by-2022-from-usd-1504-million-in-2017-at-a-cagr-of-84-300566512.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Bladder neck incision is a surgical procedure where cuts are made in the neck of the urinary ...
Tourette syndrome (TS) is a neurological disorder wherein the affected person makes repetitive and ...
Some drugs or therapeutic agents cause undesirable reactions in lungs, known as drug-induced ...View All