SAN FRANCISCO, June 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global single-use bioprocessing market size is expected
to reach USD 26.89 billion
by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 13.6% during the forecast period. Low cost associated with operations and construction is recognized as the
key factor stimulating the sales of and demand for disposable products. Single-use solutions have made significant inroads at various biomanufacturing stages as a reliable and cost-effective alternative. In addition, integration of single-use technology (SUTs) in continuous bioprocess engineering is anticipated to fuel the usage of disposables.
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/661327/Grand_View_Research_Logo.jpg )
Rising pressure to meet the growing demand for biopharmaceuticals is expected to significantly impact the adoption of SUTs within the bioprocessing industry. Hence, this space is also expected to be benefitted by the rapid growth of biologics. Moreover, SUT helps in enhancing operational capacity, which in turn, prompts biopharmaceutical companies to adopt disposable equipment.
Growing popularity of contract services for bioproduction has played a major role in reshaping the SUT's landscape. Furthermore, understanding the advantages of disposable biomanufacturing equipment, firms have been investing in breakthrough innovations and incremental changes to augment the scope of disposables.
Browse full research report with TOC on
"Single-use Bioprocessing Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Simple & Peripheral Elements, Apparatus & Plants, Work Equipment), By Workflow, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at:
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- By product, simple and peripheral elements dominated the market as a result of wide usage in upstream biopharmaceutical production
- The apparatus and plants segment is expected to grow at a lucrative pace primarily due to enormous investments in the development of single-use bioreactors (SUBs) and filtration systems
- By workflow, the upstream segment is fueled by successful implementation of single-use systems (SUSs) in upstream processing as well as continuous introduction of new products to simplify these processes
- On the basis of end use, biopharmaceutical manufacturers dominated the market, with CMOs & CROs accounting for a majority of the share. This is majorly due to continuous expansion of single-use manufacturing facilities by CMOs
- North America dominates the global market as a result of presence of a substantial number biopharmaceutical manufacturing entities in the region. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to be the fastest growing regional market owing to continuous expansion of contract manufacturers
- Key players include Sartorius AG, GE Healthcare, Eppendorf AG, and Lonza. Firms are engaged in replacing traditional bioprocessing product lines with new SUTs products.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs) Market - The global monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) market accounted for USD 85.4 billion in 2015.
- Vascular Closure Device (VCD) Market
- The Global Vascular Closure Device (VCDs) market was valued at USD over 1.0 billion in 2015.
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGD/PGS) Market
- The Global preimplantation genetic testing market was valued at USD 129.3 million in 2015.
- Pre-packed Chromatography Columns Market
- The Global pre-packed chromatography columns market is anticipated to exhibit lucrative growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global single-use bioprocessing market on the basis of product, workflow, end use, and region:
- Single-use Bioprocessing Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Simple & Peripheral Elements
- Tubing, Filters, Connectors, & Transfer Systems
- Bags & Containers
- Sampling Systems
- Probe & Sensors
- pH Sensor
- Oxygen Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Conductivity Sensors
- Flow Sensors
- Other Sensors
- Apparatus & Plants
- Bioreactors, By Capacity
- Up to 1000 L
- Above 1000 to 2000 L
- Above 2000 L
- Bioreactors, By Mode of Operation
- Fed Batch
- Mixing, Storage, & Filling Systems
- Filtration system
- Chromatography Systems
- Work Equipment
- Cell Culture System
- Single-use Bioprocessing Workflow Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Single-use Bioprocessing End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturer
- CMOs & CROs
- In-house Manufacturer
- Academic & Clinical Research Institutes
- Single-use Bioprocessing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database,
The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.