ONTARIO, Canada, Oct. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ --áSenior Homecare
by Angels is proud to offer Life Care Navigation(TM), a collection of care services that will meet the needs of our neighbors across all ten provinces. Life Care Navigation is designed to be flexible and customized for each client, so that every
family can be sure their loved one is getting exactly the right care.
Life Care Navigation can also help your family around the holidays. Whether your family is traveling, taking caregivers away from their regular duties, or your family could use an extra pair of hands to deal with complex holiday schedules and duties, Senior Homecare by Angels is here to help.
Life Care Navigation includes:
- Companion Care. A skilled caregiver will assist with daily activities, including meal preparation, errands, and other activities that help seniors stay independent, safe, and healthy. Around the holidays, companion care can free up family caregivers to run other errands and take time to prepare for family celebrations.
- Personal Care. A caring home aide is present in the home, providing living assistance services including feeding, bathing, toileting, and grooming.
- Social Care. A caregiver offers each client the chance to build a new relationship, and can also help clients access outside social activities, learn how to use social media, and remain engaged with their community. Consider how social care can help your aging loved ones connect with faraway loved ones this holiday season!
- Certified Holistic Care. An angel companion will provide in-home services that incorporate emotional, social, and spiritual needs alongside physical and medical needs.
- Ready-Set-Go Home Care. A caregiver will provide services that may help avoid hospital readmissions, from mobility assistance to medication reminders to regular check-ins that verify healing and progress. If a senior family member has a surgery or other procedure scheduled around the holidays, you can rely on Senior Homecare by Angels to lend a hand to make sure that their recuperation goes as smoothly as your planned holiday celebrations.
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care. Experienced home health aides design specialized routines, habits, and resources for clients suffering from degenerative cognitive diseases that can help them stay healthy and happy in the familiar surroundings of their own residence. The holiday season can upset regular schedules and routines, which are important for individuals with Alzheimer's and dementia. Senior Homecare by Angels can help you and your family navigate a busy holiday season while making sure that your family member remains safe and healthy.
- End of Life Care. Our angel companions provide knowledgeable assistance throughout the end of life process.
Whether a client needs assistance for a few hours a day or around the clock, our angels are ready to step in and help. We can assist your family throughout the season, giving family caregivers respite to prepare for holiday events. Our professionally trained staff of home health aides works with each client to provide customized care based on medical, physical, social, and cognitive needs. We'll coordinate with primary care physicians, dietitians, physical therapists, and other medical care providers to help each client work toward their best quality of life.
Senior Homecare by Angels is a trusted resource for Canadian families because we're dedicated to building trustworthy relationships with all our clients that allow them to receive care with dignity, honesty, and respect. If your family needs a partner in care this holiday season, Senior Homecare by Angels is ready to provide high-quality caretaking services on your budget and your timeline.
We're also looking for business owners with determination, kindness, and a heart to serve their community. If you're looking for opportunities to serve your community, contact Senior Homecare by Angels for more information about franchising opportunities.
SOURCE Senior Homecare by Angels