ATLANTA, June 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- PS Deals, Inc., a Consumer Value company based in Atlanta,is pleased to announce the launch of RxSpark - a new one-stop health and pharmaceuticals ecommerce platform enabling consumers to locate the lowest prices on prescription medication at local pharmacies and find great discounts on an extensive range of
Under the current healthcare system, patients are responsible for an increasing proportion of their total healthcare spend, with many living without insurance, with insufficient cover, or managing increasingly high deductibles. RxSpark is a new one-stop health ecommerce platform, covering all consumer healthcare purchasing needs in one easy-to-use online shopping experience and helping patients reduce their out-of-pocket healthcare expenses.
The platform features a Prescription Discount Card accepted at over 62,000 pharmacies nationwide, and an online shop offering great prices on a comprehensive range of health products - including over-the-counter medication, diagnostic supplies and more.
The advanced search capability enables patients to locate the lowest prices on prescription medication at pharmacies in their area, find products related to their medication or medical condition, and search for information and education resources about their condition.
Unique features of RxSpark include:
- A prescription discount program with prices up to 80 percent lower than the cash price.
- A sophisticated health products ecommerce platform allowing consumers to easily purchase everyday medical supplies and other health products at low prices.
- A prescription reminder system to help users manage their medication regimen.
- A unique Rewards Points program in which consumers earn points when they sign up and every time they use their prescription discount card, refer a friend, or when friends buy a prescription or healthcare product. These Reward Points can be redeemed for gift cards from an array of online and bricks-and-mortar retailers.
- A social media marketing campaign that rewards the consumers for recommending this program to others.
- A market channel working exclusively with partners, offering them a white label site, vouchers and cards, and sharing revenue when a user or their friend buys prescription or complementary product. These partners include healthcare organizations, pharmacies, insurance groups, and partners with a digital footprint.
Why not register for an RxSpark card yourself and start saving money and earning Rewards? Find out more at https://www.rxspark.com/register.
For more information, visit https://www.rxspark.com/how-rxspark-works.
RxSpark - Health in Your Hands
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rxspark-a-new-ecommerce-platform-for-health-products-and-prescription-discounts-300661669.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Mastocytosis is a rare condition marked by accumulation of mast cells under the skin and various ...
Lusutrombopag is used to treat abnormally low platelet counts (thrombocytopenia) in adult patients ...
Stereotypic movement disorder (SMD) is a motor disorder, associated with neurodevelopmental ...View All