, March 18, 2020
/PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- The Coronavirus pandemic is stressing available health care resources throughout the US.
Rightmetrics has decided to provide free access to its VivovitalsTM telehealth platform during this crisis. Its VivovitalsTM platform helps increase availability of hospital beds and other resources by enabling health care providers to monitor and manage patients remotely.
VivovitalsTM, a HIPAA compliant cloud based platform with its associated app, is designed with simplicity in mind for both provider and patient; easy to deploy and use by physicians, nurse practitioners or physician's assistants.
- Provider can remote monitor patient vitals, perform trend analysis, set up alerts, initiate video or audio calls to patient, maintain encounter notes and records
- Remote Diabetes, CHD or Dialysis session monitoring
- Personalized treatment based on patient's medical needs
- Printable patient health assessment history or integrate with existing EHR system
During a recent interview, Dr. Sajid Khan
, CEO of Rightmetrics, made these comments, "The medical community needs all tools that may help them manage more patients effectively in this health crisis and VivovitalsTM is available as a free telehealth option for providers to increase their efficiency by remotely monitoring and managing patients who don't need in-office or in-hospital care. As an American company, Rightmetrics is committed to helping in whatever way we can during this crisis"
The benefits of this platform, in an emergency such as COVID-19, are particularly appropriate:
- Little or no training for the provider or the patient side
- No special devices or new equipment need to be purchased
- Platform enables remote management of COVID-19 exposed or infected patients
- Frees up resources by monitoring and managing patients at home such as those self-quarantined, sheltering in place or those suffering from diabetes, chronic heart or kidney disease.
Media Contact: RIGHTMETRICS LLC Attn: Azmat Khan
206-19 Hillside Avenue Queens Village
New York NY
11427 516-259-1555 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Rightmetrics LLC