NEW YORK, May 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in itscatalogue:
Crohn's disease: future treatment scenarios and opportunities
Identifies the latest treatment trends in Crohn's disease, including the growing importance of "top-down" treatment strategies for moderate-to-severe Crohn's disease
Based on key opinion leader interviews in the US and Europe, as well as the ECCO 2011 conference, supplemented with extensive secondary research on medical evidence and guidelines
Identifies commercial opportunities in Crohn's disease treatment including:
1. Targeting patients na´ve to anti-TNF therapies with novel oral inhibitors
2. Combination therapies with helminth in mild-to-moderate disease
3. Improved localized release of corticosteroids to reduce systemic side effects
Assesses future scenarios for Crohn's disease therapies, including:
1. Migration of anti-TNF therapies to new treatment settings
2. Impact of tailored induction and maintenance regimens
3. Future use of antibiotics, probiotics and helminth in mild-to-moderate disease
Scope of analysis & methodology
Novel oral therapies
Crohn's Disease Treatment Map
To order this report:
Pathology Industry: Crohn's disease: future treatment scenarios and opportunities
Pathology Business News
More áMarket Research Report
Check our áCompany Profile, SWOT and Revenue Analysis!
Nicolas BombourgReportlinkerEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgUS: (805)652-2626Intl: +1 805-652-2626
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Steroids are miracle drugs but have to be used with caution. Some steroids are illegal to use, ...
Abruptio placenta is a serious but rare complication of pregnancy where a separation of placenta ...
Cyanosis is the bluish or purplish discoloration of the skin and mucus membranes due to lack of ...View All