NEW YORK, May 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
AnalyticalTool - Lymphoma
"Analytical Tool: Lymphoma" offers a unique
Included in this advantageous package are two products already appreciated by many of our customers - A Decision Support Tool for Optimizing The Lymphoma Pipeline: From Research and Development to Market and Lymphoma Drug Pipeline Update 2011*.
The Package Includes
- A progress analysis on current and emerging drugs
- Information on most companies active in lymphoma R&D
- Information on key industry related lymphoma projects
- Data from most important clinical trials
- Information on early developmental stage projects
- Possibility of performing advanced searches suited to your individual needs
This Tool will Assist You in:
- Tracking cutting edge companies, therapies and new technologies
- Rapid identification of partners & competitors
- Laying down a comprehensive framework for further analysis of the field
- Producing presentations surrounding the development of lymphoma therapeutics
- Identifying emerging lymphoma products & key areas of pharmaceutical R&D
*This software application is a searchable database reflects the most recent advances in the field of lymphoma drug development, in order to help you perform your own analysis, go back to the source data for in-depth information, and present the research and development in tables and graphs suited for your own specific purposes. A significant advantage with BioSeeker's software applications is that they provide you with well-structured information. Each pipeline drug/project has been carefully defined and classified in categories and subcategories. The main categories include therapy type, effect, mechanism of action (molecular target), indication, stage of development etc. These categories are further organized and classified in sub-categories. In comparison with other available databases, BioSeeker's software applications give better overview, specific search capabilities and great dynamic reports.
To order this report:
Pathology Industry: Analytical Tool - Lymphoma
Pathology Business News
More áMarket Research Report
Check our áCompany Profile, SWOT and Revenue Analysis!
Nicolas BombourgReportlinkerEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgUS: (805)652-2626Intl: +1 805-652-2626
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Some drugs or therapeutic agents cause undesirable reactions in lungs, known as drug-induced ...
Sleep disorders are collectively known as ''Somnipathy.'' There are over 70 different medically ...
Unintended pregnancies are very common these days, and so one in about four pregnant women go for ...View All