LONDON, July 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Retinal Disorder Drugs, Allergic, Inflammatory &Infective Drugs, Glaucoma Drugs, Dry Eye Drugs
The global ophthalmic drugs market was valued at $23bn in 2017. The market was dominated by the Retinal Disorder drug submarket which held 39.1% of the global ophthalmic
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 223-page report you will receive 83 tables and 71 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 223-page report provides clear detailed insight into the top ophthalmic drugs manufacturers. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global ophthalmic drugs market revenue forecasts from 2018-2028
• Global ophthalmic drugs market revenue forecasts from 2018-2028, by submarket: • Retinal Disorder Drugs • Allergic, Inflammatory & Infective Drugs • Glaucoma Drugs • Dry Eye Drugs • Other Ophthalmic Drugs
• Revenue forecasts from 2018-2028 of the leading ophthalmic drugs: • Alphagan • Avastin • Azopt • Eylea • Lucentis • Lumigan & Ganfort • Other Ophthalmic Drugs • Restasis • Vigamix • Xalatan/Xalacom
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the ophthalmic drugs industry: • Acucela • Akorn • Alimera Sciences • Allergan • Amakem • Bayer • Chengdu Kanghong • EyeGate Pharmaceuticals • Gene Signal • Icon Biosciences • MacuCLEAR • Neurotech • Novartis • Omeros • Ophthotech • Otsuka Pharmaceutical • Pfizer • pSivida Corp. • Regeneron • Roche • Santen • Senju • Shire • ThromboGenics • Valeant
• Our report provides an overview, revenue forecast from 2018-2028 of the ophthalmic drugs segment, revenue forecast from 2018-2028 of the leading drugs, product pipeline and SWOT Analysis, for these companies: • Akorn • Alcon • Allergan • Bausch & Lomb • Bayer • Novartis • Pfizer • Regeneron • Roche • Santen • Senju • Valeant
• Our report provides these Qualitative Analysis: • Drivers and Restraints of the Global Ophthalmic Drugs market • SWOT Analysis of selected leading companies • Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the Global Ophthalmic Drugs Market
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the ophthalmic drugs market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Pharma Leader Series: Top 25 Ophthalmic Drug Manufacturers 2018-2028: Retinal Disorder Drugs, Allergic, Inflammatory & Infective Drugs, Glaucoma Drugs, Dry Eye Drugs.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website : https://www.visiongain.com/report/pharma-leader-series-top-25-ophthalmic-drug-manufacturers-2018-2028/
Abbott Laboratories (Abbott) Abbvie Actavis Acucela Advanced Vision Research (acquired by Akorn) Aerie Pharmaceuticals Aerpio Therapeutics Akorn Pharmaceuticals Alcon (subsidiary of Novartis) Alimera Sciences Allergan Allegro Ophthalmics Altheos Amakem Ampio Pharma Asahi Glass AstraZeneca Aton Pharma (acquired by Valeant) Banyu Pharmaceutical (part of Merck) Bausch and Lomb (subsidiary of Valeant) Bayer Bayer Yakuhin (Japanese subsidiary of Bayer) BioDiem Bicycle Therapeutics Biogen Idec BioInvent International Biovail Corporation (part of Valeant) Bristol-Myers Squibb Can-Fite BioPharma Chengdu Kanghong Pharmaceutical Chiron Corportation (part of Novartis) Chugai Pharmaceutical (part of Roche) CIBA VISION (part of Novartis) Ciba-Geigy (part of Novartis) Colby Pharmaceutical Company (Colby) CoMentis Daiichi Sankyo Eleven Biotherapeutics Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly) EyeGate Pharmaceuticals Eyetech Inc. / Eyetech Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Valeant) Fougera Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Novartis) Gene Signal Genentech (subsidiary of Roche) Genzyme (subsidiary of Sanofi) Gilead Sciences GSK ICN Pharmaceuticals (original Valeant company) Icon Bioscience Inamed Corporation (subsidiary of Allergan) Inception Sciences, Inc. InSite Vision Inspire Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Merck) ISTA Pharmaceuticals (part of Valeant) Jerini AG Jerini Ophthalmic (part of Jerini AG) Johnson & Johnson Kestrel Ophthalmics Kyorin Pharmaceutical Kyowa Hakko Kirin LEO Pharma Lpath MacuCLEAR MacuSIGHT, Inc. MAP Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Allergan) Meda Medicis Corporation (acquired by Valeant) Merck & Co. (Merck) MerLion Pharmaceuticals MSD K.K. (part of Merck) Mylan Pharmaceuticals Mystic Pharmaceuticals Neurotech NicOx Nippon Boehringer Ingelheim (subsidiary of Boehringer Ingelheim) NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Novagali Pharma (acquired by Santen) Novartis Novo (subsidiary of Novo Nordisk) Novo Nordisk Oakwood Laboratories OcuSciences Omeros Onyx Pharmaceuticals OphthaliX (part-owned by Can-Fite BioPharma) Ophthotech OPKO Health Ora OSI Pharmaceuticals Othera Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Colby) Otsuka Pharmaceutical Oxford BioMedica OXiGENE Parke-Davis (subsidiary of Pfizer) PDL BioPharma Pfizer Pharmacia (acquired by Pfizer) Potentia Pharmaceuticals Premacure Procter & Gamble pSivida Quark Pharmaceuticals Reckitt Benckiser Regeneron RetroSense Therapeutics ReVision Therapeutics Roche RXi Pharmaceuticals Sandoz (part of Novartis) Sanofi Santen Pharmaceutical Co. (Santen) SARcode Bioscience Schering-Plough (part of Merck) Senju Senju Pharmaceuticals Science & Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. (subsidiary of Senju) Senju USA Inc. (subsidiary of Senju) Shire Sirion Therapeutics Sirna Therapeutics Sirnaomics SkinMedica (subsidiary of Allergan) Spark Therapeutics Symphony ViDA Takeda Pharmaceutical Teva The Patent Board ThromboGenics Upjohn (acquired by Pfizer through Pharmacia) Valeant Pharmaceuticals Ventana Medical Systems (acquired by Roche) Versant Ventures Warburg Pincus LLC Warner-Lambert (acquired by Pfizer) Watson Pharmaceuticals Wyeth Pharmaceuticals (part of Pfizer)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Bad eating habits will affect your health as well as your skin and make you look older than your ...
A lump in the armpit can be due to a benign infection, allergy or fatty tissue growth. It is ...
Fennel seeds are a must-have in almost every Indian kitchen due to its health quotient. Here are a ...View All