NEW YORK, June 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- POC/Decentralized Coagulation Testing Market, 2019-2023: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Country Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation Review--Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Operating Suites, ICUs/CCUs, Cancer Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes, Birth Centers
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5778783/?utm_source=PRN
This new 450-page report contains 53 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC coagulation testing market, including trends,
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices - Emergency Rooms - Operating/Recovery Suites - ICUs/CCUs - Cancer Clinics - Ambulatory Care Centers - Surgery Centers - Nursing Homes- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major coagulation reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of coagulation procedures performed in POC testing locations.- Review of leading coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in RandD.
- Specific opportunities for new coagulation instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.- Design criteria for POC testing products.- Alternative business expansion strategies.- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 450 pages and 53 tables
Companies ProfiledCompetitive AssessmentsAbbottAccrivaAgilent TechnologiesAxis-ShieldBeckman Coulter/DanaherBecton DickinsonBio/DatabioMerieuxBio-RadCepheidChrono-LogCorgenixDecode GeneticsDiagnostica StagoDiamedixDiaSorinEiken ChemicalEKF DiagnosticsFujirebioGrifolsHelena LaboratoriesHologicHoribaInstrumentation Laboratory/WerfenKyowa MedexLeica BiosystemsLonzaNihon KohdenOrtho-Clinical DiagnosticsPolymedcoQiagenRocheSDIXSekisui DiagnosticsSequenomSiemens HealthineersSiencoSysmexTakara BioThermo FisherTosohWako
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5778783/?utm_source=PRN About Reportbuyer Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers For more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: email@example.com Tel: +1 (718) 213 4904 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pocdecentralized-coagulation-testing-market-2019-2023-300860826.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!