LONDON, June 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- This unique seven-country, 1,050-page report is designed to help current suppliersand potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the NAT market during this decade.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5446293
The NAT market is unquestionably the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the NAT market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the nextfive years.
- France- Germany- Italy- Japan- Spain- UK- USA
Worldwide Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and NAT by country and market segment.
- Ten-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers of NAT reagent kits and components.
- Ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for majorapplications, including:
- Infectious Diseases - Forensic Testing- Cancer - Paternity Testing/HLA Typing- Genetic Diseases - Others
- Ten-year test volume and sales projections for over 30NAT assays.
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market,by country and laboratory segment, including:
- Industrial - Academic- Government - Commercial
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, includingreview of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size,growth and major suppliers, by country.
- Comparison of leading NATanalyzers from Abbott, Beckman Coulter, BD, Bio-Rad,Gen-Probe, Roche, Tecan and other suppliers.
- Extensive review of NAT technologies,test formats, detection methodologies, trendsin testing automation and over 30 target/signalamplification methods, including:
- PCR - bDNA- SDA - NASBA- TMA - SSSR, and others- LCR
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities andresearch centers developing new NATtechnologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessmentsof major suppliers and emerging market entrants,including their sales, product portfolios, marketingtactics, collaborative arrangements and new technologies/productsin RandD.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing andmarketing NAT products, by test andapplication.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunitieswith potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors and executives of leading diagnostic companies and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products in the U.S., five major European countries and Japan.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product and financial literature was conducted.
Contains 1,050 pages and 96 tables
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5446293 About Reportbuyer Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers For more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: email@example.com Tel: +1 (718) 213 4904 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nucleic-acid-testing-infectious-and-genetic-diseases-cancer-diagnostics-forensic-and-paternity-testinghla-typing--technological-breakthroughs-emerging-tests-market-forecasts-competitive-intelligence-300673436.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Menstruation or period is the discharge of blood and mucus called menses from the uterus via the ...
Chronic dieting is associated with eating disorders that mainly include unhealthy eating practices ...
Some medications affect the normal function of thyroid gland leading to thyroid function disorders ...View All