SAN FRANCISCO, February 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global neglected tropical diseases diagnosis market
size is expected to reach USD 7.6 billion
by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a 4.1% CAGR during the forecast period. The combined effect of high impact factors such as soaring disease
burden, growing demand for early disease identification, and complementary advancements in technology is expected to drive growth in demand.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160524/371361LOGO )
Rising concern regarding Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTD) and its global impact on population as well as governments has fueled demand for development of early disease detection methods. This growth in concern is evident by launch of a substantial number of programs aiming to combat NTDs.
For instance, the Global Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases aims to raise awareness and funding, both of which are essential to control and eliminate the most common NTDs. In addition, various companies are undertaking efforts to develop less complicated and inexpensive diagnostic assays for tropical diseases. This, in turn, is anticipated to support the growth of this market throughout the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on
"Neglected Tropical Diseases Diagnosis Market Analysis Report By Disease (Dengue, Chikungunya), By Diagnostic Method (Conventional, Molecular/Modern), By Service Type, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at:
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- By disease type, dengue captured the largest share over other NTDs in 2016. Growing dengue cases and development of novel products for its diagnosis is expected to help this segment maintain its dominance in the coming years
- Conventional diagnostic methods accounted for the majority share owing to high market penetration of these techniques, including pathogen culturing, biochemical methods, gram staining, and serology tests
- Molecular/modern diagnostic methods are growing at a lucrative pace and are expected to supplant conventional techniques in the coming years. This is majorly due to the advantages of molecular tests with respect to accuracy, specificity, and timelines
- Centralized services held the largest share in 2016 owing to easy access to these services; however, point-of-care testing (POCT) services are anticipated exhibit lucrative growth in the coming years owing to benefits such as portability and ease of use
- By end use, home healthcare is expected to be the fastest growing segment as a result of growing popularity and demand for POCT services
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be the largest regional market and is expected to maintain its position throughout the forecast period thanks to constant growth in GDP, presence of a large target population, and high prevalence of neglected tropical diseases in the region
- Abbott; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; and Omega Diagnostics Group PLC are some of the key players operating in this market.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Genetic Disease Diagnostic Market - Rising incidences of genetic disorders that give rise to wide variety of independent diagnostic procedures globally is predominantly driving the growth of the global genetic disorder diagnostic market.
- HIV Diagnostics Market - The global HIV diagnostics market was valued at USD 2,173.8 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% over the forecast period.
- Allergy Diagnostics And Therapeutics Market - The global allergy diagnostics and therapeutics market size was valued at USD 25,752.6 million in 2014.
- STD Diagnostics Market - The Global STD diagnostics market size was valued at over USD 100.0 billion in 2014.
Grand View Research has segmented the global neglected tropical diseases diagnosis market on the basis of disease, diagnostic method, end use, service type, and region:
- Neglected Tropical Diseases Diagnosis Disease Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Buruli Ulcer
- Lymphatic Filariasis
- Taeniasis /Cysticercosis
- Foodborne Trematodiases
- Chagas Disease (American Trypanosomiasis)
- African Trypanosomiasis
- Soil-transmitted Helminth Infections
- Scabies and Other Ectoparasites
- Snakebite Envenoming
- Neglected Tropical Diseases Diagnosis Diagnostic Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Conventional Method
- Molecular/Modern Method
- Neglected Tropical Diseases Diagnosis Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Centralized Service
- POC Service
- Neglected Tropical Diseases Diagnosis End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Clinical Labs
- Hospitals /Clinics
- Home Healthcare
- Neglected Tropical Diseases Diagnosis Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.