, Jan. 10, 2020
/PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- NW Women's Fitness, a women only fitness club located in Portland, Oregon
, provides a friendly, non-intimidating environment for all women. In search for a valuable nutrition solution, NW Women's Fitness is excited to introduce Balanced Habits to its current and prospective members.
For nearly 30 years, Balanced Habits, headquartered in Southern California
, has helped many people across the nation reach their health and fitness goals, educating them on how to eat healthy foods in the right portions. With a very hands-on customized approach, Balanced Habits is not your regular "diet industry".
There's no better way to start the new year than by learning key strategies on how to make everyday food improve your nutrition goals. Starting Friday, January 17th
, NW Women's Fitness will kick off its partnership with a 28 day solution called KICK START. On Wednesday, January 15th
at 6:45 p.m.
, there will be a mandatory orientation where you will:
- Learn the details of the program
- Receive our Kick Start Calendar
- Learn what the prizes are
- Introduce the Kick Start app
- Receive your Kick Start booklet
- Review your weekly menu, recipes, and portions
- Learn how to Pack N Go
- Weigh-in, pictures and measurements!
With the tangible, high-quality KICK START customized program you will receive:
- 4 weekly menus that include: healthy, family-friendly recipes
- Grocery lists
- Exact portions customized for each participant
- Exercise recommendations
- Weekly weigh-ins with your own KICK START food journal checks
- Accountability, motivation, education, and guidance
- A daily KICK START App to manage everything for you throughout the entire 28 day program, ensuring your success.
- Chance to win awesome prizes!
"Whether you are looking to lose some unwanted body fat, get leaner and more fit for your athletic pursuits or simply learn how to ta ke care of yourself nutritionally....for the rest of your life, this is specifically why we partnered with this company," said Alta Acosta-Carter
, NW Women's Fitness Certified Food Coach.
After completing the 28 days of KICK START, the Certified Food Coaches at NW Women's Fitness will continue to guide, educate, and empower you to stay on track with a customized approach. Register now to start seeing better results in 2020! Early bird pricing has been extended through January 12th
- Member Early Bird Price: $199, Reg. $249
- Non-Member Price: $259 and includes a one month membership
More about NW Women's Fitness: NW Women's Fitness Club provides the perfect combination of energy and serenity, where women can pamper themselves with spa-like amenities and small intimate classes. For more information on our memberships and classes, visit NW Women's Fitness website at https://www.nwwomensfitness.com/ or call 503-287-0655.
SOURCE NW Women's Fitness