NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Worldwide Business Research (WBR), the world leader in B2B focused events,
today announced the full agenda and speaker lineup for its Next Generation Patient Experience (NGPX). Over 250 chief experience officers (CXOs) and senior healthcare executives from hospitals and health systems nationwide will connect at the Rancho Bernardo Inn in San Diego
to learn about the latest advances in PX technology and best practices for providing excellent service at every touch-point throughout the patient journey.
Highlighted sessions for 2018 include:
- Lisa Allen, Chief Patient Experience Officer at John Hopkins Hospital, will discuss developing a shared communication strategy and how it can improve the interaction between providers, staff, and patients.
- Sven Gierlinger, Chief Experience Officer at Northwell Health, will share his transformational approach to shifting food in the healthcare system from liability to asset, and his best practices for disrupting the status quo.
- Paul Sternberg (CXO) and Brian Carson (Sr. Director, PX) of Vanderbilt University Medical Center provide best practices for finding the patient voice during times of disruptive change.
"There's a real lack of consensus on the true definition of patient experience – and more specifically – what it should look like," says Charleen Ring, Program Director, NGPX. "NGPX brings together recognized patient experience leaders to share their secrets to creating and sustaining successful programs, and we are excited to have them join us for 2018."
Featured speakers include:
- Lisa Allen, Chief Patient Experience Officer, Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System
- Sven Gierlinger, Chief Experience Officer, Northwell Health
- Mary O. Cramer, Chief Experience Officer, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Alan Dubovsky, Chief Patient Experience Officer, Cedars-Sinai
- Thomas Savides, Chief Experience Officer, UC San Diego Health System
- Sara Toomey, Chief Experience Officer, Boston Children's Hospital
- Keith Gran, Chief Patient Experience Officer, Michigan Medicine
- Kevin Gwin, Chief Patient Experience Officer, University of Missouri Health Care
- Shawn R. Smith, Vice President and Chief Experience Officer, MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- Lara Burnside, SVP, Patient Experience & Chief Experience Officer, JPS Health Network
- Stephen Meth, Chief Experience Officer, Prime Healthcare
- Maureen Fagan, Chief Experience Officer, University of Miami, Miami Health System
- Julie Becker, Chief Experience Officer, RCCH Healthcare Partners
- Amy Friedman, Chief Experience Officer, Denver Health
- Erica Rubinstein, Vice President, Patient Experience, Mount Sinai Health System
To view the full agenda or to learn more about speaking/sponsorship opportunities at NGPX, please visit http://www.patientexperience.wbresearch.com. For the latest patient experience news, follow us on Twitter at @patient_event.
About NGPX Next Generation Patient Experience (NGPX) is the leading conference dedicated to improving the delivery of patient care. Launched in 2013, the conference brings together senior executives from across the healthcare industry to discuss the latest strategies and technologies for improving the delivery and overall patient care experience in the U.S. For more information, please visit http://www.patientexperience.wbresearch.com/.
About WBR Worldwide Business Research (WBR) is the world leader in B2B focused conference events. Founded in 1996, the company produces over 100 conferences yearly designed to offer the leaders of emerging and established companies across multiple industries with actionable insights, educational discussions and networking opportunities to inform and transform how they do business now and in the future. The company also develops custom research through their WBR Insights division to help educate the market on the latest industry developments and best practices. For more information, please visit https://www.wbresearch.com and follow us on Twitter at @WBRGlobal.
SOURCE Worldwide Business Research