GRANDVILLE, Mich., Dec. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Why have millions of people world-wide willingly chosen to go alcohol-free
1. Dryuary looks good on you! Past Dryuary participants have reported a noticeable reduction in puffiness and blotchiness within a week. And, that diet you're planning on starting on January 1st? Imagine the accelerated results due to the decrease in alcohol calories and increase in energy.
2. Dryuary saves you money! Take a quick tally of how much you spend each week on alcohol-no cheating!-multiply that by four and you've got a sparkly little nest egg. What are you doing to do with it? Treat yourself? Treat someone else? Donate it to your favorite charity?
3. Dryuary gives you time! At the beginning, some participants may find themselves white-knuckling the days away or twiddling their thumbs, but by the end of Dryuary, most have found new, productive and fun ways to spend the time freed-up from the constraints of drinking. If you've been wanting to try something new but wondering where you'll find the time to fit it in your busy schedule, Dryuary will give you that time.
4. Dryuary results in self-growth and discovery. Drinking can become a too easy quick-fix in our lives. We reach for it when we're sad, stressed, lonely, bored. Dryuary encourages us to develop other avenues to deal with our feelings. This may be the time to try yoga or meditation or finally learn to just be.
5. Dryuary leads to better things. When you complete Dryuary, you start the rest of the year with more than just 31 days of sobriety, you start it with the knowledge that you can accomplish what you set out to do. You start it with new confidence that, if there comes a time when alcohol starts to take more of your life than you want to give it, you know how to get it back and you know that the strides to get it back won't be punishment, they'll be reward.
As a member of Dryuary, you will receive daily inspirational posts from some of the most popular recovery and inspirational writers along with personal accounts from past Dryuary participants. You will also be eligible to participate in daily discussions on the Dryuary Forum and to receive support from people who are intent on reaching their Dryuary goals, just like you!
The Moderation Management Network, Inc is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Moderation Management (MM) empowers individuals to accept personal responsibility for choosing and maintaining their own path, whether moderation or abstinence. MM promotes early self-recognition of risky drinking behavior, when moderate drinking is a more easily achievable goal. MM is run by lay members who came to the organization to resolve personal issues and stayed to help others.
SOURCE Moderation Management Network, Inc
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!