SAN FRANCISCO, October 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global malaria diagnostics market size is expected
to reach USD 888.77 million
by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period, according to Grand View Research, Inc. Rising cases of tropical diseases, developments in diagnostic techniques, and rising investments
by local government and private firms are factors propelling the market growth. Malaria is one of the most widespread life-threatening diseases, commonly occurring in the tropical and subtropical regions due to factors such as changing climate, underdeveloped healthcare infrastructure, and lack of advanced treatment options.
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/661327/Grand_View_Research_Logo.jpg )
Technological advancements in diagnostic testing has been crucial in disease management. Increasing number of government initiatives and R&D investments by market players are anticipated to fuel market potential in the near future. A large number of programs are being undertaken by major companies in order to reduce disease prevalence. For instance, Novartis Malaria Initiative was aimed at facilitating malaria elimination and control. The company has provided treatment to 750 million people across 60 countries without any profit. Thus, such initiatives are anticipated to facilitate the development of novel technologies and aid in market growth.
Browse full research report with TOC on
"Malaria Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (Rapid Diagnostic Tests, Microscopy, Molecular Diagnostic Tests), By Region, Competitive Landscape, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at:
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Microscopy segment held the largest revenue share in 2017 due to wide usage of microscopic examination for the detection of malarial parasite
- Rapid Diagnostic Tests (RDTs) would gain a considerable market share in near future owing to ease of use, convenience, and faster diagnosis offered by this technique
- Molecular diagnostic tests are expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to their highly sensitive nature, accuracy, and capability of detecting low parasite count
- The Africa region led the global market in 2017 on account of high disease incidence and subsequent adoption of various malarial diagnostic techniques
- South East Asia held a considerable market share in 2017 owing to high disease reoccurrence and presence of a number of initiatives undertaken for disease control
- Key companies in the market are Access Bio, Inc.; Alere, Inc.; Premier Medical Corporation Ltd.; Sysmex Partec GmbH; bioMérieux, Inc.; Beckman Coulter, Inc.; Siemens Healthineers; and Leica Microsystems GmbH.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Predictive Genetic Testing And Consumer/Wellness Genomics Market - The global predictive genetic testing & consumer/wellness genomics market was valued at USD 2.24 billion in 2015.
- Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market - The global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market disease diagnostics market size was valued at USD 3.3 billion in the year 2015 and is estimated to reach a value of USD 5.0 billion by 2025
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Testing Market - The global nucleic acid amplification testing (NAAT) market size was valued at USD 1.78 billion in 2015.
- Kidney Function Tests Market - The global kidney function tests market size was valued at USD 1.2 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global malaria diagnostics market on the basis of technology and region:
- Malaria Diagnostics Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Rapid Diagnostic Tests (RDT)
- Molecular Diagnostic Tests
- Conventional PCR
- Real-Time PCR
- Malaria Diagnostics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- South East Asia
- Eastern Mediterranean
- Western Pacific
- Papua New Guinea
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database,
Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.